Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lookie here!

I went and got myself a serger!

It's so awesome! Very very basic model but it got excellent reviews. Love. It.


Whipped up these little snack bags to test everything out. Tutorial here.

I went ahead and made them with two layers of fabric to give them a lining. Seriously - including cutting, sewing and pressing, it took about 20 minutes to make 6 of these puppies.

Best of all? They match the kiddos lunch sacks!

Okay, I'm off to see what else I can serge!

4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous!! I can't wait to see what else you serge! What make/model did you end up getting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like I might be spending some yi e at your house! :-) How was the threading?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great, love the fabrics. What line are they from?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!