Monday, September 20, 2010

Monkey Money

A little monkey wallet for my firstborn. He loves money and seems to find it everywhere. Now he has a place to keep it (besides his piggy bank, of course).

The belt clip was a personal request. I'm telling you, he's a four year old who knows what he wants when it comes to carrying his cash.

More monkeys inside to keep an eye on things. A zipper pocket for all the pennies and quarters that he seems to spy in every parking lot or grocery store we go through. And the dollar? Yes, half of his two dollar prize from his baking entry at the county fair. Peanut butter and jelly bars. Yum.


3 comments:

  1. Those PB&J bars were FABulous! This is totally adorable, and I'm sure he absolutely loves it. So, so cool, and just in time for preschool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh, I can't believe I didn't comment on this yesterday when I saw this. I said to myself "How cute is that!" So clever!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!